Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Study time!

I've had a little rest from blog writing.. Though I have still been sewing. After much consideration over the past year, I've finally chosen a course to study - a Certificate in Dressmaking & Pattern Cutting though an online college. This works best for me as I'm still at home with my busy little toddler!

I am both excited and a little nervous as it's been a few years since I last studied anything.. and even then it had nothing to do with sewing! So.. I will try and blog more often and share some little bits and pieces. I'm not sure how often I will get to sew anything other than for college, though I'll try and do a little something here and there!


I really love retro clothing and hope to do more with this style when it comes to making something of my own in the future. I love looking at all of the different patterns and styles though unfortunately I get a bit lost when I look at patterns. Hopefully within a few months I will have a better understanding of patterns and how to read them properly and the proper techniques involved. :)

So.. here goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment