Monday, August 25, 2014

Fete & Website - All systems go!

I have been super busy as of late. First of all, I've been working on the website. It isn't spectacular, though I am working on it bit by bit. I don't want anything too difficult to work around, so I'm trying to keep it nice and simple, really. 
The link is Ayla May Handmade Be sure to let me know what you think of it so far!

In other news, I am a sponsor at the Forest Lake State School Fete in September. I have donated some awesome cup holders and mug mats (coasters) for their handmade & craft stall.

I have also completed some new little projects.. Let's see some photos!





What do you think? I really love the blue around the edges on some of these.. So pretty! I hope you're all well and until next time, take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment