Wow! What an accomplishment! I am feeling pretty proud of myself right now, to say the least. I probably could have done better on the corners of the binding, though for my first quilt binding I am pretty happy with the results, although they're far from perfect!
Above: This is the first step of adding the binding, where it is attached by machine to the back of the quilt. In the second photo, you can see how I then turned the quilt right-side-up and stitched it down to create a finished binding for the edge all the way around.
Here is the finished quilt - Perfect size for a toddler!
Here is a close-up of one of the corners. As I said, not perfect and I got better towards the last corner, though I'm pretty happy for my first attempt!
Over the next week or so I will be working towards finishing the circle quilt I started working on a few weeks back (Need to finish up on stitching rows together and then binding). I also need to finish the second Peppa Pig quilt. I have everything I need now to complete these two quilts so more to come soon!